Friday, July 9, 2010

Victim

Date: July 7th-8th, 2010
Category: Nightmare
Genre: Slice of Life
POV: Myself
Time-Span (Dream): 2 Hours
Time-Span (Reality): 10 Hours (3 AM - 12 PM)
Memorable Taglines: Cheerleaders, High School, Marching Band
Summary:
I remember performing in the Marching Band on the bleachers, being a flautist. However, the cheerleaders lost a person out on the field from an injury and the band basically bullied me into being the replacement cheerleader because I was the smallest runt, and the worst instrument player of them all.

So I got out there onto the Football Field during Half-time and remember getting tossed up into the air, and doing cumbersome stunts.

I remember getting injuries, and upon returning to the band room, people were laughing at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment